Multiple networks - one solution. For IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook
Capture and analyse for peer-to-peer networks: analyse and visualise results in IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook.
Point Duty's Discovery has unique capabilities that directly complement the analytical power of IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook. These include:
- Transparently scans Peer-to-Peer Networks
- Search by keyword(s)
- Search for known content by hash values
- Identify the first instance of a file appearing on the networks
- Identify propagation patterns
- Identify the most offending IP addresses within a category
- Build intelligence information and shareable data-sets
- Limit searches to jurisdictional areas
- Autonomous system
- Automatically searches multiple file sharing networks simultaneously for instances of the file
- Utilising over 35 models of network emulators enables searches on multiple networks simultaneously for instances of a file.
Discovery uses hashes to identify files even if their names have been changed. Hashes are used to easily identify illegal files in search results. Discovery can create hash sets from existing data and Discovery can add new target files to created hash sets. Using MD5, SHA-1, MD4, Tiger Tree and more, Discovery creates hash sets of high value.